Sorry, nothing in cart.
2 Days Ephesus, Priene, Miletus & Didyma Tour from Istanbul
On a 2 Days / 1 Night Tour see the best of Ephesus (Virgin Mary’s House), Priene, Miletus and Didyma from Istanbul by Plane
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Flight to Izmir, Full Day Ephesus Tour
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfered to Ataturk Domestic airport.
05:30 Arrival at Ataturk Domestic airport for flight from Istanbul to Izmir
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Izmir
07:55 Arrival at Izmir airport. Upon arrival you will be picked up at the Izmir airport and transferred to Selcuk. In Selcuk you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your Ephesus full day tour
You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in. Overnight in Kusadasi. (L, D)
Day 2: Full Day Priene, Miletus & Didyma Tour, Flight to Istanbul
Enjoy your breakfast & then check-out of your hotel in Kusadasi. You will be picked up from your hotel at around 8:30 am. Today you will visit Miletus, one of the oldest cities of Ionia, and the ancient cities of Priene and Didyma. First you will see Priene which in its time was one of the most spectacular of all the ancient Ionians cities. Then we will lead our way to Miletus to see Miletus with its magnificent theatre and the Byzantine fortress on the acropolis above. Our last stop will be Didyma. Here you will find the largest Ionic Temple in the world, that of Apollo. Also in Didyma lies the huge, cracked head of Medusa which long ago fell from the freeze. At end of the tour you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF SERVICES. (B, L)
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel including breakfast and dinner
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch, (D) dinner
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Your return to Istanbul can be in the late evening and can be estimated between 7 – 10 pm. We will confirm this time based on the tickets bought after payment has been received.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Kusadasi: Derici Hotel OR Efe Boutique Hotel OR Palm Hotel OR Carina Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.