Sorry, nothing in cart.
3-Day Tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale
Explore some of the most impressive archaeological ruins of Turkey on a 3-day tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale. See the stunning petrified waterfalls of Pamukkale and the city of Hierapolis built to take advantage of the thermal waters.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Flight to Izmir, Full Day Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary Tour
05:30 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfered to airport.
06:00 Arrival airport for flight from Istanbul to Izmir
07:00 Fly From Istanbul to Izmir
07:55 Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Selcuk where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full day group tour.
First you will visit The Temple of Artemis, which once was one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Then you will visit the world famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a lunch break. After lunch, you will visit The House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. You will also visit on this tour the İsabey Mosque, one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art in Turkey. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in. Your dinner tonight will be at the hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi. (L, D)
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
After breakfast around 08:00 you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45, the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 13:00 you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 19:00. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Flight to Istanbul, End of Services
After breakfast you can enjoy a free morning in Kusadasi. In the afternoon you will be transferred to the Izmir airport for your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF SERVICES. (B)
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 2 nights in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel including breakfast and dinner
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch, (D) dinner
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s not included:
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.