Sorry, nothing in cart.
3 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Plane
On a three days and two nights tour discover all the highlights of the Cappadocia region that you may not be able to visit over a short stay.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Flight To Cappadocia, Goreme Open Air Museum & Fairy Chimneys Tour
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Ataturk airport. *
05:30 Arrival at Ataturk airport for flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir *
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir
07:55 Arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. Upon arrival at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full day tour of Cappadocia.
First you will visit the visit Devrent Valley to see the unigue fairy-chimneys. Drive to pasabag (Monk’s Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles.Drive to the city of Avanos .In the afternoon visit another beautiful open air museum at Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castles at Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in. Overnight in Cappadocia. (L)
* Note: Some flights can also be from the Sabiha Gokcen airport to Kayseri. If your flight is from Sabiha Gokcen airport, pick up from hotel time and flight time can change from above mentioned times. We will confirm exact times with your tour confirmation email.
Day 2: Rose Valley & Kaymakli Underground City Tour
Depart from your hotel around 9:30 am to visit Red valley, and explore the famous rock- cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the christian clergymen. After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley. In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city. Where early christians lived in fear and faith. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 4:30 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L)
Day 3: Derinkuyu Underground City & Ihlara Valley Tour, Flight To Istanbul
Depart from your hotel around 9:30 am for Derinkuyu Underground city to visit the huge refugee settlement carved by early christians, where they could hide from persecutors. From Derinkuyu continue to the beautiful valley of Ihlara,Formerly known as peristerema. Explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 4 km through the valley. On the way back visit the monastaries in Selime village. At end of the tour you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF SERVICES. (B, L)
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port
• Domestic flight tickets – (Istanbul to Kayseri/Nevsehir and Kayseri/Nevsehir to Istanbul)
• 2 nights in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Cappadocia: Flintstones Cave Hotel OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Travel Inn Cave Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.