Sorry, nothing in cart.
4 Days Istanbul Short Break
On this 4-day Istanbul Short Break you will visit the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi palace, Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome, Bosphorus Cruise and the Spice Bazaar. Our Istanbul City Breaks and Tours includes transfers, accommodation.
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul & Transfer to Hotel
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. Check in to your room and enjoy the afternoon free to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Old City Tour
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. Visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. After the tour you are transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3: Half Day Bosphorus Cruise
Morning half-day drive to spice market followed by a cruise along the Bosphorus passing by the Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace & Rumeli fortress and sail to the entrance of the Black Sea. Drive back to your hotel by coach thru the suburbs of fascinating Istanbul. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Istanbul. (B)
Day 4: Final Departure
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport as per your international flight details. End of tour and services. (B)
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• 3 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
• English-speaking tour guide during the tours
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• International flight tickets
• Entry visa
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• A supplement will apply to transfers to/from Sabiha Gokcen Airport
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Istanbul: Yusuf Pasa Konagi Hotel OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.