Sorry, nothing in cart.
4 Days Istanbul and Pamukkale Tour
4 Days / 3 Nights accommodation in our option hotels: 3 nights Istanbul, all transfers, sightseeing tours including entrance fees as per itinerary, air-conditioned vehicle for all tours and transfers, professional English speaking tour guide on local tours, domestic flight tickets and meals as per itinerary.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul & Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival you will be picked you up from the Ataturk Airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. Visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. After the tour you are transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3: Pamukkale Day Trip From Istanbul
You will be picked up from your hotel for your transfer to the airport to catch your early morning flight to Denizli. Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Pamukkale where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your Pamukkale full day tour. Around 9:30 am you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will be transferred to Denizli or Izmir airport for your return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 4: Departure, Transfer to Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport as per your international flight details. End of tour and services. (B)
What’s Not Included:
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 3 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• International airfare & airport taxes
• Visa to enter Turkey
• Tips & Personal Items
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• Pick up from Sabiha Gokcen Airport will be at an extra cost of Eur 50.00 for one way up to 4 people
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Istanbul: Yusuf Pasa Konagi Hotel OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.