Sorry, nothing in cart.
5-Day Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
Take a 5-day short break in Istanbul and Cappadocia, Turkey. Discover the amazing city of Istanbul and explore the lunar landscape of Cappadocia. Don’t miss this short vacation in Turkey.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul, Transfer to Hotel with overnight in Istanbul
Upon arrival in Istanbul transfer to your hotel. Remainder of the day is free for you to explore on your own. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Tour with overnight in Istanbul
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. Visit Haghia SophiaMuseum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 5:30 pm. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3: Flight to Kayseri/Nevsehir, Full Day North Cappadocia Tour with overnight stay in Cappadocia
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfered to Ataturk airport. *
05:30 Arrival at Ataturk airport for flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir *
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir
07:55 Arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. Upon arrival you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full day North Cappadocia tour.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch you will visit the beautiful open air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in. Overnight in Cappadocia. (L)
* Note: Some flights can also be from the Sabiha Gokcen airport to Kayseri. If your flight is from Sabiha Gokcen airport, pick up from hotel time and flight time can change from above mentioned times. We will confirm exact times with your tour confirmation email.
Day 4: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Flight to Istanbul with overnight in Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped to the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 5: Final Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for final departure. End of our services. (B)
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul – Kayseri – Istanbul)
• 3 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
• English-speaking tour guide during the tour
• Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• All service charges and taxes
What’s Not Included:
• International Airfare
• Turkey entry visa
• Any optional tours
• Personal Spendings
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• Pick up from Sabiha Gokcen Airport will be at an extra cost of Eur 50.00 for one way up to 4 people
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Istanbul: Yusuf Pasa Konagi Hotel OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
Cappadocia: Flintstones Cave Hotel OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Travel Inn Cave Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.