Sorry, nothing in cart.
5-Day Tour of Istanbul, Ephesus and Pamukkale
Enjoy this 5-Day Tour of Istanbul, Ephesus and Pamukkale
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul & Transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival you will be picked you up from the Ataturk Airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. Visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. After the tour you are transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3: Flight to Izmir, Full Day Ephesus Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel for your transfer to the airport to catch your early morning flight to Izmir. Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Selcuk where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full day tour. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in. Overnight in Kusadasi. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Flight to Istanbul
After breakfast around 08:00 you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45, the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 13:00 you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir or Denizli airport for your return flight to Istanbul in the late evening. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 5: Departure Transfer
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport as per your international flight details. End of tour and services. (B)
What’s Not Included:
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 3 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• International airfare & airport taxes
• Visa to enter Turkey
• Tips & Personal Items
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• Pick up from Sabiha Gokcen Airport will be at an extra cost of Eur 50.00 for one way up to 4 people
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Istanbul: Yusuf Pasa Konagi Hotel OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
Kusadasi: Derici Hotel OR Efe Boutique Hotel OR Marina Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.