Sorry, nothing in cart.
6 Days Istanbul and Green Bursa Tour
6 Days / 5 Nights accommodation in our option hotels: all transfers, sightseeing tours including entrance fees as per itinerary, air-conditioned vehicle for all tours and transfers, professional English speaking tour guide on local tours and meals as per itinerary.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul, Transfer to Hotel
Upon arrival in Istanbul transfer to your hotel. Remainder of the day is free for you to explore on your own. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour
After breakfast approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. Visit Haghia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. Drop off to your hotel at around 5:30 pm. Overnight at a hotel in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 3: Full Day Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace Tour
After breakfast at approximately 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full day Bosphorus Cruise and Dolmabahce Palace tour . Your guide will first take you to the Spice Market also known as the Egyptian Bazaar which is full of various sweets & spices and is one of the world’s largest spice bazaars from 1665. Next you will board the Bosphorus cruise boat to cruise on the Bosphorus; a beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. Lunch will be served at a local traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch we will drive across the first Bosphorus Bridge and head for the summit of Camlica Hill where you can see 360° panoramic views of Istanbul overlooking the Sea of Marmara. On our way back to Europe we will cross the Bosphorus Bridge again and visit the Dolmabahce Palace which has more than 340 rooms and eight Turkish Baths and was the Imperial Residence of the last six Sultans. At the end of the tour you will be dropped off to your hotel in Istanbul at around 17:30. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 4: Full Day Princes’ Island Tour
After breakfast around 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel for to join the full day tour of Princess Islands. Then you will get on board the local shared passenger boat for a short trip to reach Buyukada or the Princess Islands. See the traditional wooden houses and enjoy the panoramic views from the Islands. Experience horse-drawn carriage rides through the narrow streets and view the summer homes of some of the most affluent Turks. Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant; a fish entree is recommended. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 5: Full Day Green Bursa Tour
In the morning, you will depart by ferry to Yalova. After which drive to Bursa for a visit to Ulucamii (Great Mosque), Cumalikizik Village, Green Mosque, Green Tomb and Uludag by cable car for a nice view of the mountain. After your tour of Bursa late evening, retun back to Istanbul around 8:30 pm. Overnight in Istanbul. (B, L)
Day 6: Departure, Transfer to Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul
After breakfast check out from your hotel in Istanbul (before 12:00). You will be transferred to Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul as per your international flight details. End of tour and services. (B)
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• 5 nights in Istanbul at a standard quality or Boutique hotel including breakfast
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary by the code letters (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch
• Sightseeing as described in the itinerary including entrance fees
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s not included:
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• International flight tickets
• Entry visa
• Entrance to the Harem if requested is extra Eur 15 per person
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• Pick up from Sabiha Gokcen Airport will be at an extra cost of Eur 50.00 for one way up to 4 people
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays. If your tour falls on these days we will replace visit to the Dolmabahce Palace with a visit to the Kariye Museum also known as The Chora Church
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Istanbul: Yusuf Pasa Konagi Hotel OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.