Sorry, nothing in cart.
Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour
Cruise the Bosphorous – The best way to see the sights of Istanbul
8:30 – 8:45 / 13:10 – 13:45 Departure from your hotel to visit the Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar).
Filled with spices, dried fruits, nuts and seeds, lokum (Turkish delight) and other edibles, Spice Bazaar has a smell of the fragrance of the exotic East. Then join a boat excursion on the Bosphorus on a shared tour. Enjoy viewing Ottoman palaces, Bosphorus bridge, citadels, centuries-old mansions and the European and Asian shorelines at the same time. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only)
• Bosphorus cruise
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Entrance fees
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• The Spice Market will not be included in the tour on Sunday and on the half day Afternoon Bosphorus Cruise tour.
• During religious holidays, the spice market is closed
• Not wheelchair accessible