Sorry, nothing in cart.
2 Days Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul
This tour is very suitable for people with limited time to visit Ephesus & Pamukkale. It includes return flights from Istanbul so that there is no time wasted on overnight buses. Tour is conducted over 2 days. You will be back to Istanbul in the evening of the day 2.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Flight to Izmir, Full Day Ephesus Tour
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to airport.
05:30 Arrival airport for flight from Istanbul to Izmir
07:00 Fly From Istanbul to Izmir
07:55 Upon arrival at the Izmir airport you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Ephesus where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus.
You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Kusadasi. (L, D)
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Flight to Istanbul
After breakfast around 08:00 you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45, the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 13:00 you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir or Denizli airport for your return flight to Istanbul in the late evening. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF SERVICES. (B, L)
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel including breakfast and dinner
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch, (D) dinner
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s not included:
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• Your return to Istanbul can be in the late evening and can be estimated between 7 – 10 pm. We will confirm this time based on the tickets bought after payment has been received.
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Kusadasi: Derici Hotel OR Efe Boutique Hotel OR Palm Hotel OR Carina Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.