Sorry, nothing in cart.
Pamukkale Day Trip from Istanbul
Your tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis will begin with an early morning flight from Istanbul to Denizli airport. Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Pamukkale where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full day Pamukkale tour.
05:00 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfered to airport
05:30 Arrival airport for flight from Istanbul to Denizli or Izmir airport
07:00 Fly From Istanbul to Denizli or Izmir
07:55 Upon arrival at the airport you will be transferred to Pamukkale where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your Pamukkale full day tour
Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will be transferred to Denizli or Izmir airport for your return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked-up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Round-trip flights from Istanbul to Izmir or Denizli
• Entrance fees
• English-speaking tour guide during the tours
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
• Your return to Istanbul can be in the late evening and can be estimated between 8 – 10 pm. We will confirm this time based on the tickets bought after payment has been received.
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.