Troy and Gallipoli Day Tour from Canakkale
At approximately 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Canakkale or bus station to begin the full day tour of Troy and Gallipoli.
On the Troy tour you will be able to see:
- The Trojan Horse
- Sacrificial Altars
- The 3700-year-old city walls
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
- The Odeon (Concert Hall)
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
At the end of the morning Troy tour at around 11:30 am, you will be taken to Eceabat and will have free time in Eceabat until 1:00 pm. You will have your lunch in Eceabat. After lunch, you will join the Gallipoli tour.
On the Gallipoli tour you will be able to see:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery
- ANZAC Cove
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemorative Site
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
- The Nek
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Canakkale or main bus station approximately 6:30 pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- No hidden or extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified