Sorry, nothing in cart.
Troy Day Trip from Istanbul
Visit the ancient city of Troy and learn about its significance in Greek mythology as the main battlefield in the Trojan War. On the journey from Istanbul, stop for lunch in the coastal town of Eceabat, and then enjoy a walking tour around the archaeological site of Troy. Learn about the different eras that stamped their mark on the fascinating settlement and see the famous Trojan Horse statue before returning to Istanbul.
06.00 – 06.30 Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Taksim area
06.30 – 07.00 Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Sultanahmet area
12.20 Arrive in Eceabat
13.00 Depart on a fully guided Troy Tour
On the tour you will be able to see:
• The Trojan Horse,
• Sacrificial Altars,
• The 3700 year old city walls,
• Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
• The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),
• The Odeon (Concert Hall),
• Current excavations in progress,
• Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX,
At the end of the tour at around 6:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Istanbul. Around 11:00 pm you will arrive back to Istanbul and will be dropped off to your hotel in Istanbul. End of tour and services..
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only)
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified