2 Days Luxor Tour from Cairo
See top attractions in Luxor including Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. With return plane tickets, one-night accommodation at the 5-star hotel, transportation, entrance fees, and a local expert guide.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day 1: Fly to Luxor from Cairo — Valley of the Kings Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo for your transfer to the airport to catch your early morning flight to Luxor, and then taken to your hotel to check-in. You’ll proceed to visit the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, then to the mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom during the 15th century BC. Travel on to the Colossi of Memnon. You’ll then transfer to your hotel in Luxor, where you’ll stay overnight. Optional at an additional cost could be a trip to a Sound & Light Show at the Karnak Temples which can be added upon request. (Flight Time Approx: Cairo to Luxor 06:00 – 07:00).
- Overnight in Luxor
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- Accommodation: Overnight at the 5-star hotel in Luxor
Day 2: Full Day Luxor Sightseeing — Fly back to Cairo
After breakfast, at around 8:00 am, you will be picked up to visit the towering Karnak Temples and the famed Luxor Temple. After your trip to the temples, you will be driven to the Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo. When you arrive in Cairo, you will be met and assisted at the airport and then transferred to your hotel in Cairo. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS. (Flight Time Approx: Luxor to Cairo 22:00 – 23:00).
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Luxor to Cairo only
- 1 night in Luxor at a 5-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- International Flights
- Egypt Entry Visa
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- Please be advised that the order /sequence in which the daily tours occur within the above day-by-day package tour itinerary can be subject to change depending on the availability of domestic flight tickets per the itinerary, opening/closing of various historical sites, etc.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- The normal arrival time in Cairo is between 10:00 – 11:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 04:00 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 5 days before (Cairo local time) if there are still places available. If less than 5 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Luxor: Steigenberger Luxor Hotel OR Sheraton Luxor Resort
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.