4-Day Amazing Jordan Tour
One of the best ways to explore the enchanting allure of Jordan is our 3 nights/ 4 days Jordan tour package. Discover the magic of Jordan on this four-day tour of its natural and historical treasures: explore Petra and the Wadi Rum desert, and the coastal town Aqaba at the Red Sea.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day 1: Amman Airport — Dead Sea — Petra Hotel
Welcome to Amman! Upon your arrival in Amman, you will be met with our company representative in the arrivals area of the airport who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. Get to know your friendly, English-speaking chauffeur. Drive 1 hour to the Dead Sea beach, the lowest point on earth. Enjoy the opportunity to float in the salty water and relax before you start your 3 hours transfer to the hotel in Petra.
- Overnight in Petra
- Included Meal(s): No
- Accommodation: Petra Moon Hotel OR Petra Boutique Hotel OR Petra Guest House or similar.
Day 2: Petra Tour — Wadi Rum Camp
Today visit the highlight of Jordan, the red rose city Petra! You are able to start as early as 06:00, but early birds, don’t forget to ask the hotel for a breakfast box the day before. Meet your local guide and pass the narrow canyon, the so-called Siq, with its colourful sandstone. At the end you will be rewarded with a view of the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. After around 2 hours the guide says farewell to you at the restaurant area. You have free time to explore Petra on your own. The young at heart for instance have the chance to climb the 800 stairs to the 45 meters high Monastery El Deir. Return to the main gate. In the afternoon 1.5 hours transfer to Wadi Rum desert. Dinner and overnight at a campsite like Rum Stars or Sun City.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
- Accommodation: Rum Stars Camp OR Sun City Camp or similar
Day 3: Wadi Rum 3 hours jeep tour — Aqaba City — Amman Hotel
Today you explore Wadi Rum – following the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia in a 4x4 adventurous jeep tour, stopping at Nabatean rock inscriptions, sand dunes, Khazali canyon and a natural rock bridge. Hit the road to Aqaba at the Red Sea. After the visit of the Mamluk Fort, free time on your own. Stroll in the Souq, relax at a café, or visit a private beach (admission fee not included). Then start a long 4 hours drive back to your hotel in Amman.
- Overnight in Amman
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Accommodation: Amman International Hotel OR Sulaf Luxury Hotel OR Downtown Hotel Apartments or similar
Day 4: Departure from Amman — End of Tour Service
After breakfast, you will check-out from your hotel in Amman (hotel check-out is before 12:00 noon) and will then be transferred to the Amman International airport according to your flight details. This will be the end of our tour and services.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver.
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide in Petra (2 hrs).
- Camp stay on HB basis.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast.
- Admission & towel Dead Sea Beach.
- 3 hours jeep ride in Wadi Rum.
- Bottled water in the vehicle.
- Free WiFi in the vehicle.
NOT INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- International Airfare.
- Visa to Jordan
- Fee private beach in Aqaba.
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Travel insurance