3-Day Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri or Nevsehir
Day 1: Kayseri – Cappadocia
(Arrival in Kayseri/Nevsehir Airport should be before 08:30 am to join this tour). You will be picked up from the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or from your hotel in Cappadocia to join the full day tour of North Cappadocia.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch you will visit the beautiful open air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included meals: Lunch
Day 2: Cappadocia
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Cappadocia – Kayseri
Check out of your hotel after breakfast and then finish your 3-day tour with a transfer to Kayseri Airport or another Cappadocia hotel.
- Included meals: Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport and drop off at the end of tour to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport
• 2 nights in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge Fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• Domestic flight tickets
• Hot-air balloon flight
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour