Cappadocia Green Tour
Around 09:30 am you will be picked up from your Cappadocia hotel. Visit Derinkuyu Underground City, cave dwellings were used during the time of war. Walking in Ihlara Canyon, a “mirage” in the Steps of Anatolia up to Belisirma village, the ancient Peristrema: “Valley of the Sky” along the Melendiz River. Rock-cut churches, spread across a wild plantation, surprise you with their successfully painted representations from the Bible. Lunch in Belisirma a local restaurant by the river. Stop by Selime, a village with cave houses at the end of the canyon and a “star wars” like landscape. Return to your hotel at around 17:30pm.
Included in this package:
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport will be at an extra cost of USD 20.00 per person for one way.
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour