You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:15 – 8:45 am for the full day Byzantine and Ottoman Relics Tour.
On the tour you will be able to see:
Hippodrome, The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II..
Blue Mosque, One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest..
Topkapi Palace, The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family..
Lunch will be provided in a traditional Turkish restaurant.
St. Sophia (Hagia Sophia), The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world..
Grand Bazaar, In addition to its historical importance, it’s a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs..
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port around 17:30.
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
• Pick-up and drop-off service is only provided from city center hotels including the Old City and Taksim and Beyoglu hotels. Pick up service from outside the city center will be at an additional cost that we will communicate once you give us your exact pick-up location