Day 1: Gallipoli Tour
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Istanbul and departure for Gallipoli. It will take around 4.5 hours to get to the Gallipoli War Fields. There will be a one-stop en route for a short break for personal needs. Once you arrive in Ecebat, lunch will be provided. After lunch around 1:00 pm you will begin the fully guided tour of Gallipoli with visits to the Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian, Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek, and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. After the tour transfer to Canakkale for check-in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Canakkale
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: Troy Tour
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Canakkale. Around 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the morning tour of Troy. You will visit the ancient city of Troy famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After your morning Troy tour, around 11:45 am we will drop you off at Canakkale city center for free time. The tour guide will let you know the exact meeting time and departure place to meet in Eceabat for a drive back to Istanbul. Depart for Istanbul at approximately 6:00 pm and arrive in Istanbul at about 11:00 pm and transfer to hotels. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1 night in Canakkale or Eceabat at a 3-star hotel including breakfast.
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide during the tours.
- Entrance fees are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch.
- Services charges and local taxes.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified