Gallipoli Day Tour From Istanbul
06:00 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Taksim area
06:30 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Sultanahmet area
12:20 PM – Arrive in Eceabat
12:20 PM – Lunch
12:20 PM – Depart on a fully guided Gallipoli Tour
This unique trip will take you down memory lane and give you insights of some of the happenings of World War I. In Gallipoli Peninsula, you’ll view burial grounds — Pine Australian memorial and cemetery, Chunuk Bair (New Zealand) Cemetery and Memorial, Nek Cemetery, Ari Burnu, and ANZAC Cove Cemeteries — where some of the remains of fallen heroes are laid. This tour package offers you a chance to see the battlefield where half a million people perished during the first World War. You will also have a stroll on some of the World War original tunnels and trenches at Johnson Jolly, and at Brighton Beach, you will see the Anzac troops’ favorite swimming spot. Sights like Shrapnel Valley will be visited.
At the end of the tour at around 6:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Istanbul. Around 11:00 pm you will arrive back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Professional licensed English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular shared group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Istanbul to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Istanbul.