3 Days Pamukkale, Ephesus and Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul
From: USD 680.00
Embark on an exhilarating 3-day whirlwind tour from Istanbul, immersing yourself in the top three tourist hotspots of Turkey – Pamukkale, Ephesus, and Cappadocia. Travel comfortably by plane and join local, shared group tours in each destination. In this compact yet enriching journey, unravel the history and marvel at the stunning landscapes these regions offer. The tour conveniently departs from and returns to Istanbul by plane, making it a seamless and unforgettable 3-day adventure.
Day 1: Fly to Denizli from Istanbul – Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour
Your 3-Day Tour of Pamukkale Ephesus and Cappadocia will begin with an early morning flight (between 6:00 – 7:00 am as per your e-ticket) from Istanbul to Denizli airport. Upon arrival at the Denizli airport, you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Pamukkale where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full-day tour of Pamukkale. Around 10:45 am you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 11:30 am. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Cleopatra’s Ancient Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 pm you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at your own expense) during this free time. At 1:30 pm you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines (White Cliffs) from top to down without shoes and socks. At 2:30 pm you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 3:30 pm, you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 7:30 pm.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- Accommodation: Derici Hotel OR Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel OR Efe Boutique Hotel OR Marina Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: Ephesus Tour – Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 8:30 am you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient world. Next, you will visit the world-famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir through Istanbul. Upon your arrival at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, a representative will be present holding your name sign to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel in Cappadocia.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 3: Cappadocia Tour – Fly back to Istanbul
For an additional option, you can book an early morning hot air balloon ride and enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please be aware that this activity comes at an extra cost.
After breakfast at the hotel, around 9:30 am you will be picked up for a full-day Cappadocia tour. During the tour, you will be visiting several breathtaking locations in Cappadocia, starting with Devrent Valley, a unique and surreal landscape, unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. From there, you will head to Avanos Village, known for its pottery and handicrafts.
Next on the itinerary is the Zelve Open Air Museum. Once a monastic retreat between the 9th and 13th centuries, the museum is made up of three valleys where Christians once lived in rock-cut houses and churches. It offers a more rugged and authentic perspective on the life of early Christians in the region.
Following this, you will visit Uchisar Castle, a magnificent rock formation that offers panoramic views of the surrounding valleys.
After a morning full of sightseeing, you will have a lunch break at a traditional Turkish restaurant, where you can taste the local cuisine and savor the flavors of Cappadocia. After lunch, the tour will continue with a visit to Kaymakli underground city, where you can explore the fascinating underground dwellings that have been carved into the rocks.
At the end of the tour around 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your departure flight to Istanbul (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) around 7:00 – 10:00 pm. END OF SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. These entrance fees to the pools are not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 1:00 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
2 reviews for 3 Days Pamukkale, Ephesus and Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul
From: USD 680.00
From: USD 680.00