Gallipoli Day Trip from Istanbul
Take a Gallipoli Day Trip from Istanbul – Visit the key sites of the Gallipoli Peninsula, the scene of one of World War I’s costliest military campaigns, on this moving full-day tour from Istanbul.
Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Day-Trip from Istanbul to Gallipoli
06:00 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Taksim area
06:30 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Sultanahmet area
12:20 PM – Arrive in Eceabat
12:20 PM – Lunch
12:20 PM – Depart on a fully guided Gallipoli Tour
On the tour you will be able to see the following sites:
— Brighton Beach
— Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
— ANZAC Cove
— Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
— Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
— Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches)
— View of Shrapnel Valley
— Turkish Memorial
— The Nek and Walker’s Ridge
— Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
At the end of the tour at around 6:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Istanbul. Around 11:00 pm you will arrive back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Professional licensed English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular shared group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Istanbul to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Istanbul.