Pamukkale Tour from Istanbul – 1 Day & 1 Night (EVENING DEPARTURE)
From: USD 338.00
Departure from Istanbul can be arranged for late afternoon or evening, depending on flight availability, bound for Denizli. Upon your arrival in Denizli, a driver will meet you and escort you to your accommodation in Pamukkale. You’ll spend the night in a luxurious 4-Star hotel in Pamukkale. The following day, you’ll participate in a comprehensive, full-day tour of Pamukkale, according to the itinerary outlined below.
Day 1: Fly to Denizli from Istanbul
You can fly from Istanbul to Denizli in the late afternoon or evening, depending on the availability of flights. Upon arrival in Denizli, you will be greeted by your driver and then transferred to your hotel in Pamukkale.
- Overnight in Pamukkale
- Included Meal(s): No meals are included on this day
Day 2: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour – Fly back to Istanbul
After breakfast around 10:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel. On this tour, you will visit the ancient city of Hierapolis, which is home to the Temple of Apollo, the Theater, the Necropolis, and the Roman Baths where St. Philip was martyred. After exploring these sites, you will take a lunch break. In the afternoon, you will travel to Karahayit, known for its red water and healing thermal springs. You will then visit the famous Cotton Cliffs, also known as the Cotton Castle, in Pamukkale. These beautiful terraces and pools are formed from calcified mineral deposits and you will have the opportunity to swim in the Cleopatra Antique Pools for an additional cost. At the end of the tour, around 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to the Denizli or Izmir airport for a late evening flight back (between 7:00 – 10:00 pm) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Denizli / Izmir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- 1-night hotel with breakfast
- 1 lunch
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul.
- Hot-air balloon flight.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
From: USD 338.00