Troy Tour from Canakkale
On this half-day tour, visit the ancient city of Troy and learn about its significance in Greek mythology as the main battlefield in the Trojan War.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Half-Day Troy Day Trip from Canakkale
You will be picked up from your hotel in Canakkale at around 8:30 am or 1:00 pm, then start driving for Troy Ancient City, which takes approximately 30 minutes to drive from the city center. Visit the ancient city of Troy and learn about its significance in Greek mythology as the main battlefield in the Trojan War, and then enjoy a walking tour around the archaeological site of Troy. Learn about the different eras that stamped their mark on the fascinating settlement and see the famous Trojan Horse statue before returning to Canakkale. At the end of the tour, at around 12:00 noon or 5:00 pm, you will be dropped off back at your hotel in Canakkale.
Note: This tour is available both in the morning and afternoon every day. Please advise your choice at the time of booking.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Troy (Truva)
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.