2-Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul with Hot air balloon
From: USD 668.00
Experience the ethereal beauty of Cappadocia in an unforgettable 2-day tour starting from Istanbul. This all-inclusive adventure offers a blend of history, culture, and natural wonders, topped off with the once-in-a-lifetime experience of soaring over the unique landscapes of Cappadocia in a hot air balloon.
Day 1: Fly from Istanbul to Kayseri/Nevsehir – North Cappadocia Tour
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:00 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Valley (Monks Valley) to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the Zelve Open Air Museum in Cappadocia. The museum features a series of carved caves and ancient churches, providing a glimpse into the region’s monastic history. Finally, towards the end of the day tour, before returning to your hotel, you will have the opportunity to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. Please note that the interior of the Uchisar castles is not accessible for visits. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
Optionally, attend a traditional Turkish Night show with dinner.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- Accommodation: Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour with Hot air balloon excursion over Cappadocia – Fly back to Istanbul
Early Morning 5:00 am: Pick-up from the hotel for the hot air balloon ride. After a hot air balloon ride dropped off back to the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Rose Valley (Gulludere Vadisi). Next you will visit Cavusin Village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik Vadisi). In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel Insurance
- The hot air balloon ride is subject to good weather. In case of bad weather, the hot air balloon ride will be canceled and your payment for the hot air balloon ride ONLY will be refunded. The cost of the hot air balloon ride is USD 360.00 per person and this is our promotional price when included with any of our packaged tours. If your hot air balloon ride is canceled, this promotional price of USD 360.00 ONLY will be refunded.
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.
8 reviews for 2-Day Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul with Hot air balloon
From: USD 668.00
From: USD 668.00