3-Day Tour of Pamukkale, Ephesus & Troy (Tour starts from Denizli and ends in Istanbul)
From: USD 410.00
Discover the best of Turkey on this incredible 3-day tour of Pamukkale, Ephesus, and Troy, starting from Denizli and ending in Istanbul. Immerse yourself in the rich history, culture, and natural beauty of these amazing destinations.
Day 1: Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour – Overnight stay in Kusadasi
Upon arrival at Denizli Airport or Denizli Bus Main Station, you will be picked up and transferred to Pamukkale. There, you will meet your professional tour guide and begin your full-day tour of Pamukkale.
Around 10:30 am, you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 11:30 am. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Cleopatra’s Ancient Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 pm you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at your own expense) during this free time. At 1:30 pm you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines (White Cliffs) from top to down without shoes and socks. At 2:30 pm you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 3:30 pm, you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 7:30 pm.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- Accommodation: Efe Boutique Hotel OR Derici Hotel OR Marina Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: Ephesus Tour – Bus to Canakkale (443.6 km)
After breakfast at the hotel around 8:30 am you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world-famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops.
After your Ephesus tour, you will be driven back to Kusadasi where you will board a public bus to Canakkale at approximately 6:00 pm. You will arrive in Canakkale around 12:30 am and there will be 2 breaks enroute for personal needs. After arrival at the Canakkale bus station, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight in Canakkale
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Grand Anzac Hotel OR Helen Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 3: Troy Tour – Bus to Istanbul (308.6 km)
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Canakkale. Around 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the morning tour of Troy. You will visit the ancient city of Troy famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince.
After your morning Troy tour, you will be driven back to Canakkale where you will board a public bus to Istanbul at approximately 1:00 pm. End of tour and services.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary.
- Intercity bus tickets as per the itinerary.
- 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast.
- 1 night in Canakkale at a 3-star hotel including breakfast.
- English-speaking guide during the tours.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch).
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- Transfer from Bus Station to Hotel in Istanbul at the End of the Tour.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This pool entrance fee is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
From: USD 410.00