4 Days Cappadocia, Konya and Pamukkale Tour
With this 4 days Cappadocia Konya and Pamukkale tour, explore the best three destinations in Turkey. 3 nights accommodation in our option hotels: 2 nights Cappadocia, 1 night Pamukkale, all transfers, sightseeing tours including entrance fees as per itinerary, air-conditioned vehicle for all tours and transfers, professional English speaking tour guide on local tours, domestic flight tickets and meals as per itinerary.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Flight to Kayseri/Nevsehir — North Cappadocia Tour
04:20 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Istanbul airport. *
05:30 Arrival at Istanbul airport for flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir *
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir
07:55 Arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. Upon arrival, you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next, you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 4:30 pm.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Private Transfer to Pamukkale via Konya
Breakfast & check out the hotel in Cappadocia. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cappadocia in a private car and drive you to Konya. After arrival in Konya, the driver will drop you off at the city center where you can visit Konya on your own for 2 – 3 hours. The driver will not be with you during this time. Lunch is not included in the tour service.
Recommended Sites you can see on your own:
* Mevlana Museum is a holy site for Muslims because it is the former lodging for the whirling dervishes. The architecture and turquoise tiles are a beautiful site for all.
* Karatay Medrese houses an outstanding collection of ceramics and tiles. The eight-hundred-year-old building was once a Selcuk Islamic theological seminary.
At the end of the 2 – 3 hours, the driver will pick you up at the same place where he dropped you off in the Konya city center and transfer you to your hotel in Pamukkale.
- Overnight in Pamukkale
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
Day 4: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour — Fly back to Istanbul — End of Services
Around 9:30 am you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 am you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30 am. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 pm you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 1:30 pm you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 2:30 pm you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 3:30 pm, you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to the Denizli or Izmir airport for a late evening flight back (between 7:00 – 10:00 pm) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Denizli / Izmir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets – (Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and Denizli to Istanbul)
- 2 nights in Cappadocia at Cave hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Pamukkale at 4-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours (Except in Konya).
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary (Except for Konya).
- Services charges & local taxes
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 290.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on the vacancy at the time of booking):
Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Asia Minor Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Kismet Cave House
Pamukkale: Colossae Thermal Spa Hotel OR Richmond Termal Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.