Bosphorus Cruise Tour
Take this relaxing 4-hour tour and cruise along the Bosphorus between Asia and Europe. The tour begins with a hotel pick-up from central Istanbul and a visit to the lively Spice Bazaar. Soak up the vibrant sounds and fragrant scents of the market before you head to the Bosphorus Straits.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on the calendar
3. click on booking button
Half-Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour
8:30 – 8:45 / 13:10 – 13:45 Departure from your hotel to visit the Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar).
Filled with spices, dried fruits, nuts and seeds, lokum (Turkish delight) and other edibles, Spice Bazaar has a smell of the fragrance of the exotic East. Then join a boat excursion on the Bosphorus on a shared tour. Enjoy viewing Ottoman palaces, Bosphorus bridge, citadels, centuries-old mansions and the European and Asian shorelines at the same time. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Bosphorus cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The Spice Market will not be included in the tour on Sunday and on the half-day Afternoon Bosphorus Cruise tour.
- During religious holidays, the spice market is closed
- Not wheelchair accessible