Cappadocia Day Trip from Kayseri Airport
From: USD 196.00
This private tour takes you from Kayseri airport on a day trip to explore the highlights of this incredible region. Your local expert guide will show you around, and includes all entrance fees and lunch. You’ll be amazed by the fairy chimneys, rock-cut churches and cave dwellings that make Cappadocia so unique. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
(Pick-up from Kayseri Airport depends on your flight schedule however ideally should be from 7:30 – 9:00 am). Upon arrival at Kayseri Airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Cappadocia.
On the tour you will be able to see:
Devrent Valley: Devrent is situated on the northern slopes of Aktepe, 1km from Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley) and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
Avanos: A center of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy. Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour to:
Goreme Open Air Museum: Goreme was an important Christian centre in the early years of the Middle Ages, was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast numer of monasteries, churches and chapels in the vicinity of Goreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates. For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly dated according to iconography or architectural features.
Uchisar: Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak in the area with a view of the whole of Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
Kaymakli: Kaymakli underground city is one of the largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia. It has eight floors, although not all are open to the public. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri Airport or the local bus station. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Kayseri airport and drop off at the end of tour to Kayseri airport
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Domestic flight tickets
- Pick up from Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport depends on your flight schedule however ideally should be from 7:00-9:00 am.
- This tour itself is private with a private car and a private English-speaking tour guide. However, please note that pick-up, drop-off, and all transportation will be shared and will not be private.
- Private transfer service will be at an additional cost. Please let us know if you require Additional Info: private transfer service.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.
1 review for Cappadocia Day Trip from Kayseri Airport
From: USD 196.00
From: USD 196.00