Gallipoli day tour from Canakkale
Take an afternoon pilgrimage to Gallipoli from nearby Eceabat on this 6-hour tour. After lunch at a seaside restaurant, devote the afternoon to the main Gallipoli sites, where some 130,000 soldiers died, including over 11,000 Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) troops. Visit the moving memorials at Lone Pine and Chunuk-Blair, and take in sites like ANZAC Cove and Johnston’s Jolly. Includes lunch and Eceabat hotel pickup and drop-off.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Gallipoli day tour from Canakkale/Eceabat
12.00 Pick up from your hotel in Canakkale or Eceabat
12.30 Restaurant lunch in Eceabat
13.00 Depart for Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour.
On the tour you will be able to see:
– Brighton Beach
– Beach Cemetery
– ANZAC Cove
– Ariburnu Cemetery
– ANZAC Commemorative Site
– Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
– Lone Pine Australian Memorial
– Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
– Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
– The Nek
– Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
18.00 Arrive back to Eceabat. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• All Transportation in A/C ‘NO – SMOKING’ vehicle
• Fully Guided Gallipoli tour
• Professional English speaking guide
• Restaurant lunch in Eceabat during Gallipoli Tour
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Local taxes and service charges