Gallipoli Day Tour (Tour starts from Istanbul and ends in Çanakkale)
Our Gallipoli day tour departure from Istanbul in the morning and end in Çanakkale.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Gallipoli Day Trip from Istanbul
(Tour starts from Istanbul and ends in Çanakkale)
06:00 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Taksim area
06:30 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Sultanahmet area
12:20 PM – Arrive in Eceabat
12:20 PM – Lunch
12:20 PM – Depart on a fully guided Gallipoli Tour
On the tour you will be able to see:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery (John
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
- Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches)
- View of Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek and Walker´s Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
At the end of the tour at around 6:00 pm, you will be transferred to Çanakkale. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul Hotels for departure to Gallipoli (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Professional licensed English speaking tour guide during the tour
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- End of the Tour in Gallipoli, bus and/or flight tickets are not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular shared group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- We strongly urge you not to book travel arrangements from Istanbul to your home destination on the day of your tour. We cannot be responsible for common or uncommon travel delays in our arrival time back to Istanbul.