1 Day and 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul (Morning Departure)
From: USD 395.00
Take an early morning flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia to see some of the most popular highlights of Cappadocia on this 1 Day and 1 Night private tour from Istanbul. You will be staying overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia and will have an option to add a hot air balloon ride early the next morning. This tour includes round-trip flight tickets from Istanbul, pick-up and drop-off transfers, and lunch.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri or Nevsehir from Istanbul – Full-Day Private Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:30 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day private Cappadocia.
On the tour you will be able to see:
Devrent Valley: Devrent is situated on the northern slopes of Aktepe, 1km from Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley) and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
Avanos: A center of terra cotta works of art since 3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy. Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour to:
Goreme Open Air Museum: Goreme was an important Christian centre in the early years of the Middle Ages, was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast numer of monasteries, churches and chapels in the vicinity of Goreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates. For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly dated according to iconography or architectural features.
Uchisar: Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak of the area with a view of the whole of Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
Kaymakli: Kaymakli underground city is one of the largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia. It has eight floors, although not all are open to the public. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:30 pm, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: Fly back to Istanbul
For an additional option, you can book an early morning hot air balloon ride and enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please be aware that this activity comes at an extra cost.
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Cappadocia. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Kayseri airport to take your morning or afternoon flight depending on availability to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
- This tour itself is private with a private car and a private English-speaking tour guide. However, please note that pick-up, drop-off, and all transportation will be shared and will not be private.
- Private transfer service will be at an additional cost. Please let us know if you require an Additional Info: private transfer service.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities. You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.
1 review for 1 Day and 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul (Morning Departure)
From: USD 395.00
From: USD 395.00